Trust in the Lord

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      How many of us get stuck in our ways everyday not knowing what to do and where to turn for help. If we put our trust in God completely He will help us. Trusting in God is a conscious dependence on God similar to leaning on a walking stick when we feel like we cannot walk on our on strength. We also need to acknowledge Him and to get to Know God in a personal way. Amazing results will happen when we do this.

      Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
      Prov. 3:5,6

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington,D.C