Indignation of the murder of T.P.Chandrasekhar of RMP In kerala

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      “You must not Murder”(exodus 20:13)

      I contempt the heinous, in human, cruel, and satanic murder of T.P. Chandrasekhar of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader in Kerala on Friday 4 May 2012 by the hired goons in Kerala- the so-called ‘The God’s country’ by the known people. ”.

      I express my condolences and prayer to his family and friends.

      I believe and think now our people’s heads are swayed and haunted by the Satan, ‘the father of all murders.’ It all generates in the hearts of human beings as the simple beginning of hatred and anger.

      This kind of murder takes place day -to -day base indifferent parts of Kerala. But that is not the news as the high profile people like party leaders, rich, influential, and the top of religions

      Jesus connects the murder” with anger with someone” (Mathew 5:22). So it is high time to plug the bud of anger and its reasons before it blossoms in to blood shed, mayhem, and murder. And it calls for the curse of God on our beautiful, lovely God’s own country, homes, and people. And the wrath of God and the cry of the souls of innocent’s victims make Kerala into a graveyard of the souls with out finding rest and a desert of ’ Satan’s own country’

      I fully believe the greatness of Kerala and its all beauty and fertility rooted in the living Christ and his people and others who practice and live with moral standings based in the bible with love towards all but malice towards none even to the enemies.

      Murder in forms, in any reasons, and at any circumstances is anathema and curse to human beings.

      Christian homes, churches and permuted denominations fighting with beastly hate and anger for the material wealth, power, status, should stop fighting immediately. Somebody should come and say, “ Stop fighting Barbarians” and down the weapons of fight.” “How awful you will escape from the curse of God.”

      Let it start from our church and the church leaders.

      Paulose Achen From Toronto.