File - Contact List

  • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1039 , May 6, 2003
      Dear members

      In view of the forum poll result, we created a database for our
      members (Optional) in our database section. You may visit the
      section and fill the following informations at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/database
      If you have any problem in accessing or filling the form, please
      send your details to SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Present Residence / Parish
      Home District in Kerala
      Home City in Kerala
      Family Name
      Nick Name
      Full Name
      Home Parish
      Sex
      Year of Birth
      Email Address

      Once again, we inform you that it is your option, you may fill
      partially or fully.

      In Our Lords Love
      Forum Owner / Moderators
    • Jaison