Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1417 , May 2, 2012
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "God is nearer to us than any man at every time. He is nearer to me than my raiment, nearer than the air or light, nearer than my wife, father, mother, daughter, son, or friend. I live in Him, soul and body. I breathe in Him, think in Him, feel, consider, intend, speak, undertake, work in Him. 'For in Him we live, and move, and have our being.' "

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name." Psalm 33:20-21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1417 of 1417 , Jun 25

        "Everything in this life passes away -- only God remains, only He is worth struggling towards. We have a choice: to follow the way of this world, of the society that surrounds us, and thereby find ourselves outside of God; or to choose the way of life, to choose God Who calls us and for Whom our heart is searching"

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith