Catholicos e celebrat ed Holy Qu rbono at P azhamthott am St. Mar y’s Jacobi te Syriac Church

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 9:08 PM
      His Beatitude Catholicose Aboon Mor Basalious Thomas I celebrated Holy Qurbono at Pazhamthottam St.Mary’s Jacobite Syriac Church.

      Catholicose celebrated Holy Qurbono after 38 years. All these years the church was forcefully occupied by the IO church faction.

      For more details and Updates, please visit
      https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet