Shifting the Patriarchate.

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 10:40 AM
      Last plea to the Synod and the ecclesiastical High Orders of Universal Syriac Orthodox Church (Antioch Under H.H. Moron Mor Ignatius Zakka Iwas 1) in Damascus.

      I have written 3 letters in the SOCM Forum stating the importance and the dire need of shifting the head headquarters of the Syraic Orthodox Church in to a Christian friendly democratic free country like USA.

      But still no proper convincing or saving or supporting reasons are being generated to be stick on in Damascus. Time is being passed not to be acted. Then no meaning of tears. It is the high time to find out the ways to evacuate our people, entirely from Syria and other Muslim dominated countries to Diasporas in free countries. And stop once for all the intermingling and hobnobbing and marrying with the hotheaded fundamentalists and the rulers who have been prowling and mauling the Christians as pariahs and kefirs to be converted or to be killed. Having 1400 years tactical or cowardice friendship with the Muslims never ever have helped us to stand for Christ or develop our church but to become a big zero, humiliation, torture, death, conversion and migration.

      I pray for the action and safety of our fellow Christians in difficult terrains of Muslim countries and in the midst of Muslims.

      Paulose Aachen from Toronto.