Mrs.Aleyamma Daniel Paitel, Mother of Rev.Fr.Jose Daniel Paitel, passed away

  • Chevalier Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2012
      With great sadness we want to report that Mrs.Aleyamma Daniel(84), wife of Late Mr.Koshy Daniel,Paitel House, Kayamkulam, Kerala and the dearest mother of our Rev.Fr.Jose Daniel(Paitelachen), departed to her heavenly abode today morning. The burial service will take place at the Kaadeesa Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Kayamkumlam tomorrow, Saturday, April 29th, lead by H.G.Mor Militheos Yuhanon and H.G.Mor Theodosius Mathews, Methropolitans of Thumbamon & Kollam Dioceses. Ammachy's children: Late Rajan Master Paitel & his wife Aleyamma, Lizy George & Husband T.V.George (Agra University), Sam Daniel(Kefa Publications)& Nelsy, Rev.Fr.Jose Daniel,Philadelphia, USA(Vice President, Anthyokhya Viswasa Samrakshana Samithy of Malankara Archdiocese in North America)& Mrs.Mollykutty Jose, Chevalier Biju Daniel & Annie, and Saji Daniel. Grand Children: Smooni,Sheba, George Mathew, Seena & Ranjith, Halyo, Gabyo, Shyno & Sajan.

      We pray that the departed soul of dear Ammachy be rested in the laps of His chosen ones. On behalf of the Archbishop, the Diocesan Council and of the entire Archdiocese we offer heartfelt condolences to our beloved Paitelachen, respected Chevalier Biju Daniel and to the rest of the bereaved Paitel family.

      With prayers,
      For & on behalf of
      The Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in N America
      Chevalier Babu Jacob Nadayil (P.R.O.)