Obituary - Mrs. Aleyamma Daniel

  • Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
      Our Mother Mrs. Aleyamma Daniel. 84 yrs. Paitel, Kayamkulam Passed away
      yesterday afternoon in our residence in Kayamkulam. Funeral service
      scheduled for Sunday afternoon at Kadeesa Church cemetery Kayamkulam.
      --
      Thank You

      Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel
      ID. 4630
      Phone # (215) 464-9112
      Cell # (267) 438-2123
    • Jacob Baby John
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
        Dear Acha,

        It is very sad to here the news of Ammachi's demise. Sharing the grief and sorrow of the family and praying for her soul and let her soul shall always rest in the laps of Abraham,Issahak and Yakkoob.

        With love and prayers,
        BENCY MOOLAVEETTIL