word of patient endurance

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:12 PM
      word of patient endurance

      Rev. 3:10: Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

      This verse in The Amplified Bible: Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance [have held fast the lesson of My patience with the expectant endurance that I give you], I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing)...

      See the words of our Lord in Luke 21:19: By your patience possess your souls.� This verse has blessed me during my trials. It is especially for end time sufferings. Lord, let us hold fast the word of patience knowing that we live in end times.

      Ps:46:10, Amplified Bible: Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God The following quotes are from Springs in the Valley, Mrs. Charles E. Cowman: Leave it all quietly with Him: failures, fears, foes, future. A great saint once said, All things come to him who knows how to trust and be silent.

      The way to the virtue of patience lies through trials, James 1:2-4:, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. Let usremember, Lord, that as we endure in faith, we are being perfected.

      2 Tim. 2:12: If we endure, we shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us. If we endure, we reign with Christ - if we suffer patiently now, denying our own will in temptations, and overcome as Jesus overcame in His temptations, we have a foretaste of reigning with Christ in eternity; see kingdom and patience in Rev. 1:9. For such endurance, we are strengthened by the Lord, Col. 1:11-12: strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy Lord, let us learn to give thanks for all trails and sorrows, seeing you are calling us to patience and perfection. Amen.

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu podiyan
      Washington ,DC