Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Apr 28, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)

      Win-Win Mentality: Helping others to get a job in his workplace not fearing of losing his own job works out well for all.

      Crab mentality is disgraceful to humanity and anti-Jesus. We should live not by the failure of others but by uplifting and sharing what you have with the mental health of abundance. God is benevolent in caring and feeding for his creation. When you share the bread not thinking that you will get less, it makes the bread more tasty and fulfilling. When you focus on an abundance mentality, you are able to see that there is enough for everyone. And you can see that balancing your confidence with empathy can help you achieve your goals while helping others achieve theirs. Thinking in a win- win mind set allows you to see mutual benefits from all your interactions. That is God’s promise for those to whom the Lord is their shepherd.

      Mathew was the manager in Citi Bank in Toronto, Canada at the time of acute recession in 1996-1997 when many people lost their jobs. Even at the fear and expense of his own job, he helped two others to get into his department. Today, all three are in good positions and live happily in Canada with abundance.

      Now think about where you and me stand - are we ready to help others or look away ?

      Prayer: Jesus, help us to get employment in this time of economic recession. Let those who are in you recommend, refer and help others to get employment. We pray for those who help and for those who are being helped. We pray for Mathew and his Godly mind-set. Let more Mathews be born in this world. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Paulose Achen

      Toronto
      Saturday, 28th April 2012
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V