Catholicose laid the stone for St.Gregoriose Cancer Research Center

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2012
    News
    27 April'12
    Aboon Mor Baseliose Thomas I, Catholicose laid the stone for St.Gregoriose Cancer Research Center, Chelad on 17th April 2012 in the eminent presence of Mor Joseph Gregoriose Metropolitan, Mor Severiose Abraham Metropolitan, Mor Ivaniose Mathews Metropolitan and Honarable presence of Sri.Anoop Jacob (Minister for Food & Civil Supplies), Comdr. T.U Kuruvila M.L.A and Very Rev. Dr. Kunnath P. Geevarghese (President &b Chief Operating Officer).

    More photos
    @https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.276144085812359.63554.159423580817744&type=3