slave of all”

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2012
      slave of all

      Mark 10:44-45: And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.” Open this Word to me, dear Lord: To learn to serve as you served, to serve as a slave of all. May such be our motives,our thoughts, our words, our deeds, our plans, Lord, all day long. Let us be available to you and to those whom we serve. Grant wisdom to keep our life simple, Lord, so we are available. Show us what we should eliminate from our habits and interests sowe will be available as a slave, Lord. Help us to learn to lay down our life as you did in serving others. Amen.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu podiyan
      Washington,D.C