Re: Be Alert & Stand up

  • Vineeth varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 2:10 AM
      Dear All,

      This is time for us to unite and fight against this monster called IOC.

      Methran kakshi is currently following a two way approach to capture Jacobite faction. We have to fight this with full force.
      * Firstly they will try to get inside our Jacobite church and try somehow to install a Orthodox Priest. its capturing of Physical assets.

      * Secondly, they feel once an orthodox Priest is installed, Jacobite believers will come and attend Orthodox Qurbana and slowly they will be come part of IOC. Here they believe that neutral members will join IOC once an Orthodox priest get inside a church.

      First strategy of IOC should be resisted with court orders or with government mechanism or by insisting to maintain status quo in Jacobite Churches.

      The second strategy of IOC should be resisted with tooth and nail, because this is the most important asset in any church. We should make sure there is no Neutral jacobite members in our Jacobite churches. At any point of time we should make sure our church will have only majority of Jacobites, no neutral members. The question is How to make neutral Jacobite members to hardcore jacobites? For doing this we should make the image of IOC as worst as Predator or a Monster or a Beast who comes from Kottayam to capture physical assets of our Church created by our fore-fathers. We should ask each and every member in church to join the resistance against this monster. People will definitely join as, because humans hates monsters. We should publicize among the parish members, about how IOC captured our churches in Muvattupuzha, Mannuthy, Thrikunnath and all, when the need arises in that particular church. KEFA, Youth assosiations, Anthokya Vishwasa Samrakshana Samithi should work closely with vanitha samajam in mass communicating among our parishners about the worst image of IOC. This can be easily executed as long as IOC keeps on raiding our churches. These raids should be showcased as a Predators move to capture our churches. This startegy worked well in Pazhamthottam when we shed blood for our belief, now in pazhamthottam there will be no neutral member. In Piravom we were able to showcase the predator image to IOC, when their catholica came from Kottayam with three bus full of Police to capture Piravom Church. If IOC raid our church, that parish should make sure, they rope in everyone to fight against the monster.

      Thanks
      Vineeth varghese
      4985