Spiritual Words.

  • marksadek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Christ Is Risen! Truly He Is Risen!

      "We know that there are three comings of the Lord. The third lies between the
      other two. It is invisible, while the other two are visible. In the first
      coming he was seen on earth, dwelling among men; he himself testifies that
      they saw him and hated him. In the final coming "all flesh will see the
      salvation of our God," and "they will look on him whom they pierced." The
      intermediate coming is a hidden one; in it only the elect see the Lord within
      their own selves, and they are saved. In his first coming our Lord came in
      our flesh and in our weakness; in this middle coming he comes in
      spirit and in power; in the final coming he will be seen in glory and
      majesty."

      St. Bernard of Clairvaux.

      "To grant us that we, Being delivered from the hand of our enemies, Might
      serve Him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days
      of our life." Luke 1:74,75

      Prayer Requests:

      Please remember Peter Demian in your prayers. Peter remains in critical
      condition following the tragedy that took the lives of 5 Coptic youth in
      California.

      Please remember in your prayers the 5 Coptic youth that have lost their lives
      in a car accident on their way to St. Anthony Monastery in California. Also,
      please remember those who were injured and the families in your prayers.

      Please remember me in your prayers.
      Nick Sarris - Will be undergoing a serious and complicated surgery for cancer
      this Friday, May 2nd.
      Fr. Augustine - Cancer in his leg and may need to have an amputation. God has
      allowed Father Augustine a successful operation without the need for
      amputation.
      Sue S. - Advanced Cancer
      Duff H.- Infection. He has recovered :)
      Mina Aziz - Cancer
      Helen P. - severe depression and diabetes.
      Pamela P. - chronic depression and financial difficulties.
      Caroline Kamal and her family - Caroline recently lost her father.
      Shafika Guirgis - kidney failure
      Mary Beth - Obesity & Diabetes
      Jean Dallin - Neurological back problems
      Therese - Emotional problems
      Ryan - Behavioral problems. Little Ryan is possibly going back into
      mainstream school.
      Reggie - Cancer
      Detra - Stress related health problems
      Walter Jr. - Cancer. Walter is doing well with the chemotherapy and radiation
      treatments.
      Walter Sr. - Depression.
      Denise I. - Breast Cancer.
      Barbara - Depression & legal & financial problems.
      Helen - Multiple health problems & depression.
      Please pray for Madeline who has metastatic breast cancer.
      Please pray for Cuba Plain who has cancer that is high up in the breast. She
      is a mother of 3, ages 15, 12, and 7.
      Please pray for Gabrielle Brewer who is pregnant with a potentially serious,
      life-threatening illness for the developing baby.
      Please remember Jessica in your prayers. Jessica is 15 years old suffering
      from brain cancer.
      Please remember Daniel who is 14 years old and has cancer in your prayers.
      Daniel is in a serious condition and is getting very weak. He is the only
      child to his parents. Because of your prayers, Daniel is responding well to
      his medication and is getting better both physically and psychologically.
      Please continue to pray for him and his family as they lost his mother
      unexpectedly.
      Please remember Suzanne Hanna in your prayers.
      Please remember Shwaki Ghobrial in your prayers.
      Please remember Zouhair Macktaby in your prayers. Zouhair is suffering from
      stomach cancer.
      Please remember Hanan Shawki in your prayers. Hanan has a brain tumor and she
      is a mother of two young Kids. Because of your prayers, Hanan is doing much
      better.
      Please remember Magdy Wadi in your prayers. Magdy has a brain tumor.
      Please remember John Rittel in your prayers. John has cancer of the lymph
      node and voice box.
      Please remember Ibtesam Hweamel in your prayers.
      Please remember our brother John in your prayers. John had a brain tumor
      removed recently. He is a young servant with 4 young kids. John is getting
      better.
      Please pray for the unemployed to find jobs.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.