Proposed Gregorian Open Chapel cum Meditation Centre at Anikkadu

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
    The construction work of Gregorian Meditation Centre, part of the proposed Retreat-cum- Conference Centre at Anikkadu, Mallappally, a project of Niranam Diocese is almost complete. This year's Feet Washing Service was conducted by the diocesan Metropolitan Mor Coorilos Geevarghese at this centre. The consecration of the meditation centre-cum open chapel will be held soon. The proposed Retreat centre of Niranam diocese is being constructed on a serene and beautiful hill top, about 2.5 acres of land, donated to the diocese by Vadakkedathu Pannikottu Family from Puramattam St. George Jacobite Syrian Church. Near the chapel, we have already constructed an office-cum residence for Administration. The proposed plan is to build a modern conference hall with facilities also for a residence complex that would accommodate about 100 people. We request your prayers and support for this project.

    More photos @ https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.242483319178436.55887.159423580817744&type=3

    SOCM News updates @ https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet