Re: Reception to Catholicose H.B. Baseliose Thomas I and silver jubilee celebration

  • Jaimon Skaria
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 7:52 PM
      Dear Moderators,
      The vicar and members of St.George jacobite syrian orthodox
      church,3748 N.Newland ,Chicago would like to extend our hearty
      congratulations and prayers to Rev.Fr.Joseph C.Joseph on the occasion of the
      silver jubilee celeberations of his priest hood.May almighty God shower His
      choicest blessings upon him and his family.
      For board of trustees and members
      Jaimon skaria(Treasurer)