Happy Birth Day Wishes to Patriarch

  • Johnson Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      We, the Parishioners of St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Reesh Church, Kuwait, extend our belated heartiest Happy Birth Day wishes to our Patriarch, His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas on his 80th birth day.

      We thank God for the abundant blessings that He has bestowed on His Holiness  through out his life and especially as the Supreme Head of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church for the last 31 years.

      We pray our Lord to keep His Holiness in good health and sustain him with His strength and His grace and grant him many years to fulfill his mission to lead the Holy Church to greater glories.

      Best regards,

      Mani P. Joseph
      Secretary
      St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church
      Kuwait