Re: PIRAVOM HEART ATTACK : A Request to respected Thampu Sir / Managing Committee

  • Vineeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 9:27 PM
      Dear All,

      I appreciate and support the thoughts shared by dear Abraham. This is time for church to induct a strong working committee comprising enough young blood in it. Let the WC be a combination of youth and senior members, I feel it is necessary to counter IOC tactics head-on. Church also should prepare to raise next generation leaders who are ready to face tough challenges. Its time for church to bring up a legal cell based in Ernakulam/Puthencruz giving amble opportunity for advocates from our church to work on these toughest cases. Church cases are the best available civil cases in courts for anyone to start working as a fresh advocate along with senior advocates.

      If attack is the best form of defense, then definitely I feel it is time for as to open up many war fronts with cases as mentioned by our dear Abraham. This will keep them more busy and we get more time to breathe. Do not bother even if we loose these cases, anyway we are no-where in the race for these below mentioned points. Atleast we can give our young advocates a chance to take up this fight and let them give a run for their money. We are playing this game in backfoot for long time. This is bad and as a youth I feel, we should come to front foot and defend/defeat them. Atleast for filing a case we don't have to bother government or government officials in the Republic of India.

      Church should consider these points with enough merit in next working committee. No need to bother the winnability of the cases, but let us make them to swim in this dirty waters like we swimming. Also do not take this lightly as we have to win this cases at any cost. I hope these suggestions from church members wont go as banging head against wall.

      > Why NO CASE filed for Mannuthi property when we have registered deed ?
      > Why NO CASE filed for Parumala if the St: Peter Church is given to us?
      > Why NO prayer right request for OC's Church at Puthupally?
      > Why NO RTE for WEAKEST LINK 'college' which enjoy'minority' status?
      > Why NO CASE for getting PATRIARCH started church in GULF?

      Long live Jacobite Church

      Deuteronomy 34:7- Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.

      Let our leaders live and lead us like Moses lead Israelis.

      Thanks
      Vineeth