Political Stand

  • Abhilash Raj
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2012
      The recent issues in Pazhamthottam and Piravom thought us not to expect anything from the politicians. If our MLAs had shown at least a fraction of spirit shown by the IOC MLAs all these issues would not have become so serious. Our MLAs should learn from the IOCns. It is an eye opener for the church leadership to have a clear political stand. If we don't have any political stand, any government will do the same thing as Oomman Chandi ministry did soon after the Piravom election because, they know this group don't have unity or any specific stand in politics. So there is nothing to fear. Ironically, our politicians want only the Chevalier, Commander titles and votes. If Jacobite MLAs decides to withdraw their support to the ministry, UDF government will fall. This will not result to any kind of political damage for these MLAs. We have the strengths to elect these people from constituencies where we have absolute majority.

      regards,
      Abhilash Raj
      (Id 4041)
      St. Mary's JSOC Vazhamuttom