Our youth to take progressive steps in their spiritual and academic endeavours - His Holiness

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2012
    His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas consecrated of Mor Avgin Monastery, Switzerland on 22 April'12. In the Apostolic sermon His Holiness raises issues with the youth in the SOC. Moran speaks about the importance for our youth to take progressive steps in their spiritual and academic endeavours.

    More photos @ https://www.facebook.com/PatriarchIgnatiusZakka