Cathedral Declaration!!! Piravom and Puthupally..Let us do it together :)

  • Vineeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2012
      Dear All,

      Orthodox is playing all games for the Cathedral declaration of Piravom St Marys Jacobite church. In this situation why cant our church also put forward our deep desire and wish to declare Puthupally St George Orthodox church (valiapally) as St George Jacobite CATHEDRAL. We are seeing how our brothers there are suffering in the hands of Orthodox members of Puthupally pally. Our church also have a clear claim on that church.

      If some says Jacobites already parted away from puthupally church, the same way then few orthodox families parted away and constructed Catholicate center in piravom few years back. So claim is claim.

      If government deeply wishes an orthodox meeting and a cathedral declaration in ground of Piravom Church, let us plan our meeting and cathedral declaration of Puthupally Valiapally on the same day by our Bava. Please see that there is always a level playing situation created.

      Orthodox tactics is only to close Piravom Pally. Remember, this Piravom pally is the front runner church who resisted Portuguese aggression. So we could easily stop any aggression by Pope of Devalokam A.K.A Methrankakshi Bava. If we fail in doing so, we once again prove ourselves as naive. If we give away this Church to these orthodox power mongers, this church would become first riverside resort cum church in orthodox hands. These guys don't even have a Holy Mass Book other than what they copied from our Syriac Orthodox Church. Duplicacy at all level and even at higher level of Orthodox Church :) Sad thing that the leader of IOC spoil his birth place name again.

      Thanks
      Vineeth