The Day Jesus Rose from the Dead

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012
      Weeping Woman at the Tomb in the Resurrection Morning: John 20:1-16: Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb Jesus said to her, Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking? Jesus said to her, Mary� She turned and said to Him, Rabboni� (which is to say, Teacher). John 20:1-16

      Only when the risen Lord called her by name did Mary recognize Him. A person's name sums up his or her entire being (what and whose he or she is). As she heard her name from the lips of the Lord, Mary's spirit received revelation concerning who He was. we receive revelation of the Lord only when we are entirely His. Lord, may we are entirely yours so we may know you by revelation. Lord, may we rise early morning with the longing to hear you call us byourname, so the faith and the joy of resurrection will fill our days until you return. Amen.

      Thankful for the blessings of resurrection,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington,D.C.