Spiritual Words.

  • marksadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 8:48 PM
      Christ Is Risen! Truly He Is Risen!

      "Faith is the door to mysteries. What the bodily eyes are to sensory objects,
      the same is faith to the eyes of the intellect that gaze at hidden treasures.
      Even as we have two bodily eyes, we possess two eyes of the soul, as the
      Fathers say; yet both have not the same operation with respect to divine
      vision. With one we see the hidden glory of God which is concealed in the
      natures of things; that is to say, we behold His might, His wisdom, and His
      eternal providence for us which we understand by the magnitude of His
      governance on our behalf. With this same eye we also behold the heavenly
      orders of our fellow servants. With the other we behold the glory of His holy
      nature. When God is pleased to admit us to spiritual mysteries, He opens wide
      the sea of faith in our minds."

      Saint Isaac the Syrian.

      "Sing to the Lord, bless His name; Proclaim the good news of His salvation
      from day to day." Psalm 96:2

      Prayer Requests:

      Please remember Peter Demian in your prayers. Peter remains in critical
      condition following the tragedy that took the lives of 5 Coptic youth in
      California.

      Please remember in your prayers the 5 Coptic youth that have lost their lives
      in a car accident on their way to St. Anthony Monastery in California. Also,
      please remember those who were injured and the families in your prayers.

      Please remember me in your prayers.
      Fr. Augustine - Cancer in his leg and may need to have an amputation.
      Sue S. - Advanced Cancer
      Duff H.- Infection. He has recovered :)
      Mina Aziz - Cancer
      Helen P. - severe depression and diabetes.
      Pamela P. - chronic depression and financial difficulties.
      Caroline Kamal and her family - Caroline recently lost her father.
      Shafika Guirgis - kidney failure
      Mary Beth - Obesity & Diabetes
      Jean Dallin - Neurological back problems
      Therese - Emotional problems
      Ryan - Behavioral problems. Little Ryan is possibly going back into
      mainstream school.
      Reggie - Cancer
      Detra - Stress related health problems
      Walter Jr. - Cancer. Walter is doing well with the chemotherapy and radiation
      treatments.
      Walter Sr. - Depression.
      Denise I. - Breast Cancer.
      Barbara - Depression & legal & financial problems.
      Helen - Multiple health problems & depression.
      Please pray for Madeline who has metastatic breast cancer.
      Please pray for Cuba Plain who has cancer that is high up in the breast. She
      is a mother of 3, ages 15, 12, and 7.
      Please pray for Gabrielle Brewer who is pregnant with a potentially serious,
      life-threatening illness for the developing baby.
      Please remember Jessica in your prayers. Jessica is 15 years old suffering
      from brain cancer.
      Please remember Daniel who is 14 years old and has cancer in your prayers.
      Daniel is in a serious condition and is getting very weak. He is the only
      child to his parents. Because of your prayers, Daniel is responding well to
      his medication and is getting better both physically and psychologically.
      Please continue to pray for him and his family as they lost his mother
      unexpectedly.
      Please remember Suzanne Hanna in your prayers.
      Please remember Shwaki Ghobrial in your prayers.
      Please remember Zouhair Macktaby in your prayers. Zouhair is suffering from
      stomach cancer.
      Please remember Hanan Shawki in your prayers. Hanan has a brain tumor and she
      is a mother of two young Kids. Because of your prayers, Hanan is doing much
      better.
      Please remember Magdy Wadi in your prayers. Magdy has a brain tumor.
      Please remember John Rittel in your prayers. John has cancer of the lymph
      node and voice box.
      Please remember Ibtesam Hweamel in your prayers.
      Please remember our brother John in your prayers. John had a brain tumor
      removed recently. He is a young servant with 4 young kids. John is getting
      better.
      Please pray for the unemployed to find jobs.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.