Christ is Risen! Indeed, He is Risen!Hallelujah!

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2012
      Christ is Risen! Indeed, He is Risen!Hallelujah!

      What can wash away my sin..
      what can make me whole again?
      Nothing but the blood of Jesus .....
      O precious is the flow........ ...

      The blood of Jesus will speak on our behalf! Never loose hope as the mighty hand of God is upon our life. The devil know you've got a very bright future,can't you see what other find it difficult to see in you! You are destined to be great in life.What seems to be stumbling block before before you in Jesus name you(problems,defeat,strugle,ha­rdship etc) will vanish like vapour in Jesus name! Be strong the one for you is in-charge of heaven & earth..Let your spirit be free IJN
      Hallelujah! Because Jesus is alive! He is so great in His Power. Love of He is so big...
      Help love every person on this Earth.... Help love You more...

      Rom.8:10-14: “And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.”

      If we walk in faith and confession, we may have a foretaste of the resurrection (receive life for the body to do God’s will) even as we live in this mortal flesh, Rom. 6:13: “…present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. ” And, we may look forward to a glorious resurrection when Jesus comes.

      Wish you a blessed resurrection day!

      Giving thanks for the Lord’s death and resurrection,

      Shibu podiyan
      Washington.D.C
    • SOCM Moderators
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2012
        Christ is Risen! Indeed, He is Risen!Hallelujah!

        Dear Brethren

        We wish a very Blessed Easter to those who celebrate the
        Resurrection of our Lord God today as per the Julian Calender.

        In Our Lord's Love
        SOCM Moderators