Easter Message from Mor Philoxenos Zacharias

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012
      My Dearest Children in Lord!

      On the Easter dawn we are called to draw inspiration from the well of
      our Lords Life – A life of humility a life of obedience, a life of
      devotion, a life of prayer, a life of insult, a life of suffering ,
      a life of love – love for His flock, love until death and tonight
      This love of Our Lord continues into life to guide us to strengthen
      us to redeem us, to bring us together as one body of us in His
      Spirit.

      Heartiest Easter Greeting to you all, My loving Children

      Zachrias Mor Philexinos

      Video of the message @
      http://youtu.be/PGZqlw2mzvE