The Day Jesus Died For Us: Good Friday

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 9:27 PM
      Jesus was saving the thief even as He was in the agony of death Himself.

      Jesus was caring for His mother even as He was in the agony of death Himself.

      John 19:25-27. Reflect on the agony of a mother to see her son in the agony of death on the cross.

      The way Jesus died showed He was indeed the Son of God, Mark 15:39.

      Remember the song:
      What can wash away my sin..what can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus O precious is the flow...........

      He died and his blood cleans us from all our present, past and future sins. So we will stand in his righteousness alone. But we have been given life in Christ to live. The Bible says that we are all will appear before the judgement seat of Christ. What we do with our lives? That is what God will be judge on that day!

      Watch your heart, for your words come out of your heart.
      Watch your Words, they become actions
      Watch your Actions, they become habits
      Watch your Habits, they become character
      Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan, Washington, D.C.