The Meaning of Christian Sacrifice

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      The Meaning of Christian Sacrifice

      Meaningful Sacrifice - Part 8

      In this sermon, Fr. John Brian concludes the series on meaningful sacrifice. He puts together the meaning and intent of Christian sacrifice that leads to Holy Communion as a sacrifice acceptable to God and ultimately to our common resurrection.

      Using Ephesians Chapter 5 (the first few verses), Fr John Brian emphasizes the biblical connection of Orthodox Christian practice and understanding.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, April 1, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Thank you for your prayers and support. This is an important time for our mission parish - please continue your prayers and good intentions for us and let us know your support. Thank you in advance for your continuing kindness and considerations.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/04/meaning-of-christian-sacrifice.html