Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Apr 3, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      Institution of The Eucharist “ Manifestation of Gods eternal love”

      Bible verse:

      Mark 16:

      22“ And while they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessing it, he broke it, and gave to them and said, Take it. This is my body. “

      23 “And having taken the Chalice, giving thanks he gave to them. And they all drank it..”

      24 “And he said to them. This is my blood of the new covenant, which shall shed for many.”

      Luke 22:19 -“Do this in remembrance of me.”

      Acts 11:29 “For anyone who eats and drinks with out recognizing the body of the lord drinks judgement on himself.”

      Bread and wine in the holy Eucharist are the flesh and blood of Jesus that we commune !

      It is a mystery but real.

      We accept in heart the holy communion we take in love is the true body , blood, soul ,and divinity of Jesus . This is really the true food - the bread- the flesh of Jesus and the true water- the wine - the blood of Jesus, for eternity.

      In the city of Lanciano, Italy, in the 8 century there was a priest of the order of St. Basil, though learned in the sciences of the world, was ignorant in ways of God, and was not strong in his faith. He was plagued by a doubt as to whether the consecrated Host was truly the Body of Christ, and the consecrated wine truly His blood. He had difficulty in believing the mystery of the Eucharist. One morning, as he was celebrating Mass, he saw the bread changed in to flesh and the wine in to blood. H stood there in divine ecstasy, exclaiming “.. behold the flesh and the blood of Most beloved Christ.” 12 centuries after the miraculous occurrence it remains in- tact, a sustained miracle. A rigorous scientific analysis was performed by pro Dr. Odoroardo, head physician of the united hospitals of Arezzo.

      That yielded the following results:

      1 : Blood of the Eucharistic Miracle is real blood and the flesh is real flesh.

      2: The flesh consists of the muscular tissue of the myocardium (Heart wall)

      3: The blood and the flesh belong to the human species.

      4: The blood type is identical in the blood and the flesh, type AB

      5: The proteins in the blood are in the same proportions as those found in normal fresh blood.

      6: There is no trace of whatsoever of any materials or agents used for preservation of flesh or blood.

      “ MY FLESH IS REAL FOOD; MY BLOOD REAL DRINK. WHOEVER EATS MY FLESH AN DRINKS MY BLOOD DWELLS CONTINUALLY IN ME And I DWELL IN HIM,” (JOHN 6:56-57)

      Holiness in love is the base to eat and drink the flesh and blood of Jesus.

      The celebrant, the receiver and the place of holy Mass all should be holy and to be centers of transmitting the light of eternity in love, faith, and peace.

      Prayer: Jesus, let us eat and drink your flesh and blood in purity and love and have eternal life.

      Don’t bar anyone to your Lords table. We pray for all the priests who are in all the churches do your mission of the Holy Eucharist. We pray for the unity of all Christian and denominations as the part taker of one Chalice and one bread. Let us be witness for you in love by receiving the holy communion. The churches be flourished and protected and the members be blessed.

      All we ask in Jesus' name. Amen.
      Paulose Achen
      Wednesday 4 Apri l2012
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V