Genocide!!

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 9:59 PM
      This have been  happening there, for the last 100 years. Our Lord allows this and God only know why. When St. ELias III came to India, Turkey had 30% christian population. But now it  less than 1%. This is the pathetic situation in Middle east. When the christians in India found problems, Middle east Christians were happy to help us. But the reverse is not happening. Instead we are fighting each other.

      Sabu Alias