Are we lay foundation again and again in our christin life?

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012
      Dear All.

      As per Gospel - Hebrew - 6 - onwards , St.Paul categorically informed
      us that there is no point in laying foundation again and again. Instead, it is our duty to long for the heavenly gift , that is Holy Spirit.

      We need to check in to ourselves that whether we are still laying
      foundation again, again ? Is there any force which block us from this
      great enlightenment ?.

      Also It will be very important to note that that if anybody who
      achieved should sustain till the last breath with useful fruits to avoid wrath from God.

      Please refer the gospel in detail below .

      6 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of
      Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of
      repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this we will do if God permits.

      4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have
      tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away,to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

      7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and
      bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned

      God's verses are clear, only question to us is whether we are accepting
      it or runaway from the same.

      Thanks
      Benny
      ID 4190