The London School of Orthodox Christian Studies

  • Rev. Peter Farrington
    Message 1 of 1349 , Mar 30 12:56 AM
      The London School of Orthodox Christian Studies provides online, distance learning courses for members of the Oriental Orthodox communion of Churches, and others interested in our Orthodox Tradition.

      The new course on Church History is now available. Much of the material considers the importance of the Syrian and Alexandrian traditions, and an entire unit is dedicated to considering the history of Christianity in India from the earliest times.

      More information at www.lsocs.co.uk
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1349 of 1349 , Mar 12 7:14 PM

        "Continually take careful note of your inner intention: watch carefully which way it inclines, and discover whether it is for God and for the sake of goodness itself and the benefit of your soul that you practice stillness or psalmodize or read or pray or cultivate some virtue."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.