The London School of Orthodox Christian Studies

  • Rev. Peter Farrington
    Message 1 of 1331 , Mar 30, 2012
      The London School of Orthodox Christian Studies provides online, distance learning courses for members of the Oriental Orthodox communion of Churches, and others interested in our Orthodox Tradition.

      The new course on Church History is now available. Much of the material considers the importance of the Syrian and Alexandrian traditions, and an entire unit is dedicated to considering the history of Christianity in India from the earliest times.

      More information at www.lsocs.co.uk
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8 7:52 PM

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.