Todat with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      Bible verse: “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb…. Your workman ship is marvellous - how well I know it.” (Psalm 139:13-14)

      Einstein's brain shown in new Exhibit.

      We are the creation of Jesus. The fathom of the mind of minds for creation is beyond the realm of human beings and remains mysterious till today even though we have partial knowledge of the intricacies of the human body. So we have to meditate and contemplate with amazement and be infused of the awesome wonders of God’s creation and his love, and worship Him as our God and Lord. It is better fall in line with the principles of Jesus, live and go to our eternal abode with hope, faith and love.

      God’s creation goes into the making of every person. When you feel worthless or even begin to hate yourself, remember that God’s spirit is ready and willing to work within you. We should have respect for ourselves as our master has for us.

      Exhibit of Einstein’s brain - “We’ve pickled it, drilled it, mummified it, chopped it and sliced it over centuries, yet as the most complex entity in the known universe, the human brain, remains a mysterious fascination." Curators say it reveals “the mind as matter” with a historical perspective on what humans have done to brains in the cause of medical intervention and scientific enquiry. Scientists reckon the brain contains 100 billion nerve cells and some 100 trillion synapses or neutral connections.

      Do you feel you are worth it?

      Prayer : Jesus, let us praise you always with awe, fear and love. Let our focus always be on you alone and not on the material world of your creation. Help us understand science and the human brain. You are the way, truth and life and let us connect to you and be fruitful. We pray for all the scientists who are working under your guidance and may it be beneficial for understanding you more and the betterment of human life. All we ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

      Paulose Achen
      Saturday, 31st March 2012