Self-Introduction

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hiiiiiii Matez...
      Me Paul 26y of age, from Kothamangalam and am pretti happi 2 catch
      you all through this SOCM-FORUM. I was working abroad in Muscat and
      rite now back here. I am a God-fearing young man, also serve in the
      Holy Altar...and an understanding guy. I hereby invite you all for a
      cool friendship. God Blezz U All......WELCOME...

      Paul.