Re: When the fox preaches ,take care of your geese!!!

  • Paul Philipose
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Dear Johnachan
      I saw your very unfriendly, intolerant un-Christian type of reply
      that aptly represent the values of IOC, who showed same intolerance,
      un-Christian attitude of persecuting the church and dragging to the
      lower court, to high court to supreme court.

      I would have been very surprised if you showed a Christian way of
      tolerance and love. Well, Rev Nicholovas thirumeni took money from me.
      How much I donated is personal. But God saw that I donated when I was
      in financial difficulty only with the wish of seeing my church prosper.
      On that day in my church after Holy Qrbana he made a speech and that
      was some thing like this.

      "Let God bless all you and with your efforts church will prosper and
      there are rumors that I have been in some kind of association with IOC.
      That is not true and I assure you that I will stand for the faith
      of our fathers and I will be with Jacobite church". He did not say
      exact this words but some thing in this lines.

      Yes after Holy Qurbana. God's high priest!!!. Look at what he did
      now. Now tell me John achan if you believe in the great judgment to come,
      where will be all these kinds of people ?

      You have addressed Mor Evanious thirumeni as Evanious with no
      respect and said he is not your thirumeni. Doesn't your 1934 constitution
      say the Patriarch is your supreme head (i.e. head of the church). is
      Mor Evanious thirumeni not anointed by him? by stating that sentence you
      have proved one thing , you and your associates are not a part of the Syrian
      church. This is the message that your compatriots in Kerala also saying.
      By splitting from the church which Apostles established , you also did
      your part in hammering one more nail on Jesus Christ our Lord on the cross.

      >>>According to immigration Laws governing his Visa to enter USA, he has no
      right to initiate any action and hence illegal and questionable. I have a
      request, "leave me alone" or I may have to retort, Johnachen.<<<

      This is the ultimate IOC seal. You did to patriarchal representative. You
      did this to Patriarch. Now you are doing it again. I am not knowledgeable
      about the immigartion laws. But i wonder if your arguments are applicable
      to Jesus Christ and Apostles too.?

      Well Mor Evanious is annointed to high priest and if you can say that
      evanious , it is same as saying to apostles and to our Lord.

      Before John achan boils with rage( like Soul did ) think yourself. Their
      Jesus Christ is calling you "Johnachan why do you persecute me?" Then
      John achan will ask "Who are you?". And reply will be "I am Jesus whom you
      persecute ". I am sure you are blind now. Go in a straight path and
      it will open your eyes.
      God bless you.
      Paul Philipose (Reji)
      Dallas, TX