Any good we do, is Christ living in us.

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      Apostle Paul exhorts his readers in his magnificient letter to Philippians I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.(Phil 4:13)

      Another powerful word in John 3:16 says For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

      As a Christian, be a good receiver. Understand what a wonderful gift we've been given!

      Our God is still in the miracle business even 2012!The fear of the Lord keep you away from sin.Please read Proverb 16:6, Jer 32:40 Ps 34:9 So brace up your minds; be sober�: Christians walking in godly fear and are kept by grace can be confident that the grace that will come to them at Christ's appearing will cover their imperfections. Such is the goodness and faithfulness of God. With this hope, let us brace up our minds, and live soberly (1 Pet. 1:14-17) as we wait for the coming of the Lord. This is a state of consecration that is sustained by continual prayer, meditation on the Word, . Heb.9:28: To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time.�

      If you look at other people, you'll be disappointed because you'll spend your life comparing yourself to how this or that person lives instead of focusing on how God wants you to live.

      Christian faith is christ and christ alone.Are we live for Jesus or are we against Him?Do we want to 'date' Jesus on sunday only or every day of the week?

      Christ is our life.He is the source of life.If we don't have the life of Jesus We are nothing but Pharasie!Forget about the world but seek the Word.If you look at Jesus, you'll never fail. He's the one who is your true example. So, as you live the Christian life, keep your eyes focused upon Jesus because eternal life with him is the prize at the end of the race!

      While so many people today only focus on what's visible there's an invisible realm that's just as real and just as active as the physical world you see.Yet as you go about your daily life, it can be easy to forget that truth.

      We have the responsibility to our fellow christians. Ezek 33:8 "When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood".

      Jesus gave His disciple the great commission. That was to go into all the world and preach the everlasting gospel. As Christians, if we have accepted the atoning blood of Jesus Christ, then we are justified by accepting Him as Savior.

      However, a True Christian is one who is practicing to be like Christ. Jesus was never concerned about who was a follower or not, He simply invited them to walk with Him. They were free to walk with Him, but remember they also had the choice to walk away. The Word says, when Jesus told the people He was the "Bread of Life" and they must eat His flesh, some of the people turned away from Him and followed Him no more.

      Even though one can accept Christ one day, it is possible to turn away and do our own thing, thinking we are righteous. The only way any of us can achieve "Saving Righteousness" is by surrendering our lives and letting God live out His life in us. Then it is not I, but Christ Who does any good through me. That's why Paul says, we have nothing to be puffed up about or to boast. Any good we do, is Christ living in us. The Pathway is in following His Word from Genesis to Revelations. John 5:39 Jesus told a group that they search the scriptures which testified of Him and you think you have eternal life. and 2 Cor. 13:5 tells us to "examine ourselves" whether we are in the faith.

      Let the Holy Spirit guide us into all truth. The Truth is in God's Word

      Thankful for your prayers.
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington, D.C.