DO WE HAVE SPIRIT OF GOD IN US ?

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      Dear All.

      We are Jacobites, we are proud of our tradition and custom at least
      privately. In Europe, churches are getting empty probably due to
      people's wild hungry to cling in the worldly wishes. Our case, people ,including me, prefer to conquer all the wealth of the earth by buying
      property, flats , shares, deposits etc and ultimately we all end with 6ft of earth(itself in question) with empty hand.

      All the proud & wealth end in vain once we reach the IRON CURTAIN OF
      DEATH. Please note that none of our own nearer one will accompany you
      or me in this situation. But the habbits will follow us as per verses
      in Revelation, for example if we have a habbit of hot drinks( 60 - 70 % of so called Christians are drunkards) (say night one peg for long
      years) then after death the wish to have that peg remain with our soul
      even if we die but we will not be able to contend the thirst in any
      way.( The hell effect started from here onwards). Habbits are not only drinks or ciggarattes, it can be anything which is continuing for long period. Then what would be the way to get out from this.

      The best way is never cultivate any other bad habbits, if we have any
      bad habbits, then stop it immediately ( No need to think of traditions).

      Then cultivate good habbits and continue till we die( for eg: Read Bible every day (morning & evening) without fail, secondly , keep a mind of compassion to all underprivileged humans and try to help them with a mind that this is not my work but this is the plan of Jesus Christ within me, try always to spread gospels ( This is what Jesus Christ need us to do to save a soul for which he came to the world), try not to pray for selfish needs and so on ). God showers grace not because of our good work , it is because he is father of us and he is giving freely to his sons & daughters.

      Secondly, read below passage and also remember the verses of Jesus
      Christ to Nicodomus, RE-BORN in Spirit & water in order to enter in to
      kingdom of God. Below passage explains what will happen once Spirit of God come in to us. The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit

      The question to you and me (whether Jacobite ,Orthodox,Catholic,
      Marthomite..........) is whether we have spirit of God with us or not.

      If we live like a traditional Christian without knowing things
      elaborated in Gospel, please note that you and me miss the chance to
      attain what GOD planned for us.

      Please read the gospel from 1st Corinthians - 2 - 6-16 ( Please clearly note that the human spirit(soul) & Gods spirit. ).

      6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not
      the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to
      nothing. 7 No, we declare God's wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden
      and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the
      rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have
      crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:

      "What no eye has seen,
      what no ear has heard,
      and what no human mind has conceived"[b
      <http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+2&version=NIV
      #fen-NIV-28404b> ]-
      the things God has prepared for those who love him-

      10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

      The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.[c
      <http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+2&version=NIV
      #fen-NIV-28408c> ] 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for, Who has known the mind of the Lord
      so as to instruct him?"[d
      <http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+2&version=NIV
      #fen-NIV-28411d> ] But we have the mind of Christ.

      Thanks
      Benny
      ID 4190