Re: When the fox preaches ,take care of your geese!!!

  • Fr. John Kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2003
      Refering to Mrs. Varughese's posting the reply is apt and true.
      If Mrs Varughese is true I invite her to honestly present with proof how
      much was her share that Mor Nicholovos took.

      I saw a posting that read, "it is true that 4 priests of the American
      diocese were suspended."

      Can you, the one who posted, explain why only 4 priests were suspended, when
      actually 6 priests are with Mor Nicholovos?

      As for me let it be known that I could not tolerate the injustice
      perpetrated by those who are supposedly the shepherds of Christ, and for
      this very reason, I had resigned from the primary membership of the Church
      by a letter dated January 14, 2002.

      This letter was first sent by email and then personally delivered to the
      parish administrative body. Also this was either just before or just about
      the arrival of Ivaneous in this country.

      I had informed him by my letter dated July, 2002 showing 10 reasons that I
      do not belong to his diocese, nor he is my bishop.

      Can a sensible person suspend or take any action on one who does not belong
      to him?

      According to immigration Laws governing his Visa to enter USA, he has no
      right to initiate any action and hence illegal and questionable.

      I have a request, "leave me alone" or I may have to retort, Johnachen.