Passion Week Programme:St. Goerge JSO Simhasana Cathedral Church in Al Ain

  • Chev. Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
    Dear All,

    "He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought our peace was on him; and by his wounds we are healed".(Isaiah 53:5)

    This year, we will be blessed with the presence of H.G Mor Barnabas Geevarghese(Metropolitan for the Dayroyo &Spiritual organizations)leading the passion week services in our Church.
    For more details: See the attached notice&log on to http://www.stgalain.com/viewnews.aspx?id=22
    Regards in HIS Name.

    Joseph Varghese(Rengy)
    Secretary
    St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana  Cathedral Church,
    Al Ain - United Arab Emirates

    Chev.Joy Thanangadan
    ID 4061