Marriage Assistance:St.George JSOS Cathedral,Al Ain-UAE

  • Chev. Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
    Dear All,
    Warm Greetings from St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Cathedral Church,Al Ain-UAE.

    As a part of our Church Charity programme, we have embarked on a noble venture of Marriage Assistance – to provide financial support to families who are in dire need of resources to arrange marriages.

    We had been extending our arms of charity quietly, to help parents from poor family backgrounds to pursue marriage of their daughters and also to provide medical assistance to people in critically ill conditions. Once again, we have decided to help a handful of poor families back home, by providing marriage assistance in Cash. Our aim is to provide assistance to at least five families; the number might go up as we get support from well-wishers.

    Please for us.

    For more details: See the attached notice&log on to http://www.stgalain.com/viewnews.aspx?id=23

    Let HIS Name be Glorified.

    Regards

    Joseph Varghese (Rengy)

    Secretary

    St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Cathedral Church,
    Al Ain - United Arab Emirates

    Chev.Joy Thanangadan
    ID 4061