Goarch.org up for a Webby Award!

  • Andrew J. Leer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2003
      Hi I just wanted to let my fellow Orthodox Christains know that the
      Greek Orthodox website www.goarch.org is up for a people's choice
      Webby Award. www.goarch.org is the best online Orthodox Resource I've
      see yet, with videos, sound clips and daily Bible readings. They had
      15% of the votes and were in the lead for 2 days, but currently the
      Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is in the lead at 19%. Winning the award
      would certainly give some recognition to the Truth of Eastern
      Orthodoxy in North America and around the world.

      To cast your vote for a People's choice Webby Award go to
      http://www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice/ and register to vote.

      Then select the spirituality category and cast your vote for
      www.goarch.org

      Thank you,
      Yours in Christ,
      Andrew J. Leer