Militant Organization for Methran Kakshi - Reposting

  • Malankara Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2003
      Dear Malankara Voice members,

      Since a priest has raised false allegation in a Methran Kakshi forum against a recent news published by us (15th April), we are once again reproducing the link to the concerned news. The periodical from which we reproduced the news is published from the bishops’ house of Dr.Thomas Athanasius, who for the last 7 years is one of the Kandanad diocesan bishops of Methran Kakshi. The address and other details given in the periodical are:-
      Printed and Published by Fr. A M Ulahannan Aradikunnel, Secretary, Kandanadu Diocese, Bishop’s House, Muvattupuzha. Mg.Edr: P J Varghese, Printed at St.George Printers Muvattupuzha 686 661.

      For further clarifications you can contact:- malankaravoice@... .

      The concerned News:-

      “Suggestion for the formation of a Militant Organization for Methran faction” - Source: Diocesan bulletin published from the Bishop's house of Dr.Thomas Athanasius (Kandanad bishop of Methran faction.

      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/20030315kanddioThmAth.htm

      For more Links visit:-
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/news_section.htm
      http://malankaravoice.cjb.net