Dukhrono of Late His Grace Kuriakose Mor Koorilose on March 21

  • Binu Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2012
      Our beloved Late H.G. Kuriakose Mor Koorilose Thirumeni, pray for us.
      During a very difficult period in the history of the church, His Grace provided able leadership for the church. His Grace Passed away on 21 March 1995 and his remains are interred in Mikhayel Mor Dionysius Dayro, Adoor.
      Please Visit http://morkoorilosekuriakose.org/

      Binu Thomas
      SOCM # 4559
      Member of Abu Dhabi St. Stephens Syrian Orthodox Church