What a Christian really is......?

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      What a Christian really is......?
      Many people think that they are Christian.Christanity is a label for some people. Some people say I'm Christian because I born in a Christian family ,I go to church every Sunday, I read the  bible every day I'm a good person ,I have been baptized, I prayed etc . Buddhist and Muslim prayed 3 times a day! Sitting in a church does not make a Christian Acts 26:28

      Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?"

      Apostle Paul is on trial before a king named Agrippa .The king responded to the message of Jesus Christ .The message of salvation. Adam and eve made a wrong choice. So we also choose to sin. We need to make a right choice. Receive Jesus Christ .Believe in him and he died on the cross for us. He rose again. We might have the forgiveness of sin and eternal life. Some people say that I believe what my church believes .Jesus is the only way to the father.
      Acts 11:26 .

      ........and it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

      The disciples never been called Christians before but others called them Christians. There are many people claimed to be Christian. But they never changed .They are still doing their party� life. I'm not a Judge . I cannot be a fruit Inspector .We are wearing Christian suits. Some time we are dressed up like Sunday morning Christians and we will like the world rest of the week. We are pretending we are going to heaven but we are live like a hell. They are never being transformed their life to Jesus Christ. I don't want to judge any one in our church. If Jesus Christ lives in you we can't say that I am the same person before. If your religion is not change your life then your life is never change. I'm not saying about perfection but the direction of transformed heart and life (repentance).Christianity is become more comfortable for too many people.

      1Peter 4:16
      Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.[e]
      Our enemy is powerful But God is all powerful .Our enemy is mighty But our God is almighty!

      A true Christian who has responded to a challenge. Let it not be a shame. Let them glorify Christ . This is not easy believesm.Take up His  cross daily  and follow Christ and give up our sinful pleasures .Christian will be spiritually attacked and his/her  faith will be tested .We may not invited to certain places to hang out with our coworkers but they know we are stand for! So a Christian is someone who had made a choice to follow Jesus Christ is to continually being transformed by the power of God and it is challenged to put up the cross daily and follow the Lord no matter the coast.

      Have you received Jesus Christ?
      Have you Committed to Jesus Christ ?
      Have you made decision to follow Jesus Christ?
      If not, Today is the day.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington,D.C.