Pazhamthottam Church not only closed but also Desecrated

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      Dear Moderators

      With profound pain and broken heart I am writing this. I posted earlier that Pazhamthottam church closed. But unfortunately nobody believed. I posted about Muvattupuzha RDO . Now due to the inner politics of our church ,these corrupt officers from MPZ(RDO&DYSP) are doing all type attrocities to our church and church believers. Not least police goondas even entered the Madbaha of the Church  and the church itself is now desecrated. ! IO people are not worried about these incidents as they believe in money power. But think about the state of ordinary believer. We are in utter confusion as

      1. RDO has taken over Mannthur Jacobite church stating breech of peace ; but there was no breach of peace.

      2. Police blocked (;not the IO people) even a funeral at Pazhamthottam church (that even at the gate )  again stating breech of peace . But there was no breech of peace ;but only police attrocities. Even they dared to beat the secretary, dared to enter the Altar!!

      3. A load of weapons were captured from mamalassery . Many times there was breech of peace; But that church is not closed opr taken over .

      Why these??. Our church leaders should avoid the politics and try to attain the church aim. Moreover try to accept the truth. A church where there was no holy mass during sundays cannot be treated as open. A church where we cannot enter without the permission of the police goondas cannot be treated as open. The fact is that UDF has backstabbed the church very severely. That may happen from LDF also. So keep away from these fronts and work for our beloved church.

      Bring these truth to the general public. Police has dared to desecrate our church. If they would have shown this foolishness had it been a temple or mosque.

      Sabu Alias