Re: Pazhamthottam Church closed!!!

  • Mor Anthimos Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2012
      Dear Moderator/ Sabu Elias

      Pazhamthottam Church is not Closed. Its still in our custodianship.
      Juts ring up Fr. Shaji - 0091 9846193187 for details. If you have any doubt just inquire with District authorities. If you get any such details please in form the Church Leadership and then comment through the forum. Otherwise...

      IOC Website is not the authority to pronounce those orders. There is no such move till now.

      Its a shame to spread false rumors through SOCM forum without proper understanding.So this is politics. I dont know the motive of this politics.

      Regards
      Mor Anthimos Matthews
    • Baby John
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2012
        Dear Sabu
        As per some parishioners, it is only a temporary arrangement until the
        Privam election is over which is next Saturday. Church is not closed. Even the parishioners were planing to start a Prarthanayanjam, but it was dropped latter.
        Let us pary for the Church and the parishioners.

        Baby John