Understand ourselves

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      The first thing we should know is about ourselves. Many Jacobites do not know that we are having the heritage of 2000 years and we are the original christian sect. Many of us do not know the fact that IOC formed only in 1912 and that on dubious records. Many jacobites are thinking that IOC is having some legitamacy. That is why some of our faithful are joining this Pentacostal group (IOC) and creating all this mess.

      We donot have the clear  statistics of Piravom constituency. How many Jacobites are there in Piravom? Nobody will give a correct picture.

      Jacobites have 5 big churches with more than 2000 families in Piravom viz
          1. Karingachira
          2. Mulamthuruthy
          3. Kandanadu
          4. Piravom
          5. Vadakara.

      There are many churches with about 1000 families  like Nechoor, Arakkunnam etc.. Alltogether we may have some 30000-40000 familes in that constituency with about 100000 votes.  IOC may have some 5000 votes.!

      Still if the political parties are listening the pampakuda church with less 50% metran Kashi people ,and giving coverage to the 5000 votes ,it is exposing our weakness as a community.Let our leadership note this point. Why our church stopped the agitation about Kolenchery church?. It is clear politics . Let us forget the politics and strive for the community

      Sabu Alias