MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 28

  • U T GEORGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      DEAR FRIENDS

      We will now think about the next song of funeral service of men.You know, different prayers are used for the service of the funeral of men,women and children.All the three different prayers have  4 'susrooshas' each .It may also be noted that funeral service is not a 'koodasa.

      1  NYAYADIPA NADA -EESOYE
         VIDHIVIJAYAMNEDUNNONDHANNYAN

      2  NAMI-NGENNORPIN-SODARARE-
         VIDHIVIJAMNEDUNNONDHANYAN
         NAMINNALVEETTILBHASHIKKUM
         NALEKABARUKALILMOUNIKALAM
         NITHYAMITHORKKUNNON- THAN-DHANYAN

      In the book of revelations ch.20 we see a great white throne and one seated in it.The book OF ACTS.17.30&31 says SUCH FORMER AGES OF IGNORANCE GOD IT IS TRUE,IGNORED AND ALLOWED TO PASS UNNOTICED;BUT NOW HE CHARGES ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE TO REPENT--TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS FOR THE BETTER AND HEARTILY TO AMEND THEIR WAYS,WITH ABHORRENCE FOR THEIR PAST SINS.

      BECAUSE HE HAS FIXED A DAY WHEN HE WILL JUDGE THE WORLD RIGHTEOUSLY BY A MAN WHOM HE HAS DESTINED AND APPOINTED FOR THE TASK,AND HE HAS MADE THIS CREDIBLE AND GIVEN CONVICTION AND ASSURANCE AND EVIDENCE TO EVERYONE BY RAISING HIM FROM THE DEAD.

      Father GOD  has appointed Jesus as the judge and as we have a day of EASTER ,be sure we have a day of judgement.The judgement is for all and we will be produced there individually to face the judgement and reward for how we lived in this world.

      GOD has created the awareness about judgement and eternity in all of our heart so that the best will come from our heart.According to ST. PAUL the heart of every believer will seek judgement day as his day of reward and believer is kept in this world to be part takers of divine nature.Unfortunately there is  practically no serious teaching about day of judgement and eternity in the  church today.

      The book of Ecclesiastes 8.11 warns that BECAUSE THE SENTENCE AGAINST SIN IS NOT EXECUTED SPEEDILY,PEOPLE DARE TO DO,SPEAK ,PLAN AND TEACH TO SIN DELIBERATELY.

      People are moving ,even believers are flocking, as birds are  moving towards the snare set by the hunter.

      As the song remind us, today we are speaking in our place as we please without thinking that tomorrow by this time we may be put inside the tomb and mum for ever.Who remember this daily?.and he will be a prudent man before GOD.

      3  BHRATHAKKANMARE-SAA-SRADHAM
         KETTARIVIN NINGAL-SA-NBATHUM
        SOUNNARYAVUM MANJA SAKTHIYATHUM
        POYPPOY NISSESHAM-MAA--NJHIDUM
         NITHYAM VAZHUNNON-THAN-DHANYAN

      Bhrathakkanmar= close friends.The dead person is talking to his friends who are alive (Many of the prayers and songs are composed so)and  that he(dead person) is correctly knowing the truth about the worthless nature of wealth,beauty and power which humans hold fast in this world.In LUKE 16 the rich man wanted to talk to his living brothers after his death.The rich man even pleaded  to ABRAHAM to send the poor Lazar who was also dead to his brothers who are celebrating life with their riches and positions to know the truth of life after death.NOW A DAYS WHO WANTS TRUTH? Pilate asked our LORD what is truth? Jesus never replied to it as Pilate was trying to establish that there is no truth in this world.Pilate was totally wrong because truth is a person and HE was standing before him. .

      Our dead ones are talking to us when we attend the funeral susrooshas, about life after death.Who think so? Who understands it? Who is there to explain? Everybody is in a hurry until he enters the tomb.Nobody enters there but everybody is put there.If we accept the   biblical truth of life after death we  can avoid tears of horrible hell.
      Remember these truth daily

      4 SODARARANNYONNYAM--MALLITTU
        MADHYE-MRUTHI--VEGUM VANNETHI
        ANGANGALEYELLAM--CHEDICHU
        BHAGAM--BHAGAM--VERPADAKKI
        KARTHAVINE-YARNNON--THAN DHANNYAN

      Where there is conflict, the agent of death visit that place,home,fellowship immediately.I know a family. One day the husband throw away the dinner food with plate itself quarreling with his wife and went for sleep.The wife 60 years died in a massive attack in that  night itself.Now the husband is weeping saying I have thrown away the last food my wife gave to me.For years he is telling that.Such and such real life tips we know but does it influence us.

      In our church evening prayer (SLEEBA NAMASKARAM) there is an exclaiming thought  by a man walking in the beach.He saw a fish eating another fish.Later this fish which ate the small one was eaten by another large fish.This phenomenon continue but no fish is teaching from this.Then that person exclaims that does man who definitely has to face the judgement seat of GOD study lessons from nature. Even men of authority are more foolish than these simple creatures in nature.
      (Kadaloram vazhi pokumbol--Annyonnyam vettithinnum --matsyathe ---)

      5  MRUTHA SANKETHAM NJAN--PRAPICHU
         MODHAKARAM THEJASSANGILLA
      NEE-YEN THEJASSAVUKA NADHA
         SASWATHA--THAJASWE-NINNAL NJAN--
      NANANDA-STHANAM--PRAPICKUM

      The dear dead person is reminding about our vain glory in which we boast in this world.The book of JOB 3.14--18 says all are equal in death .The Kings and counselors who built mansions in earth,Princes who filled their palaces with silver and gold,Infants who never saw light as in miscarriage,Wicked men who pierced others and who were killed by them,the captives and their task masters,servants and masters are all  kept there without discrimination.After death the glory is  for people who obeyed and lived for the LORD.(Read 1 corinthians15.41,42)

      Dear brothers ,our dead ones are talking to us through these songs.As st.Paul asked shall we ask our LORD ,WHAT AM I TO DO? HE will guide you.The ways selected by us and pleasing to us are wide open ways of vain glory,animosity,hatred,may end in hell.what is meant by Hell?The place where Satan act as Satan.  In this world he is deceiving mankind through his appealing shows and tricks.

      Look at the cross of our LORD and be saved.Repent over our sins and do the ministry of love and peace.

      ON THE MAUNDY THURSDAY JESUS ESTABLISHED TWO RULES FOR THE CHURCH.

      1 WASHING OF FEET OF  OTHERS(EVEN SUBORDINATES)
      2 THE HOLY SACRAMENT OR OUR HOLY MASS.

      Do we need an  advertisement to wash the feet of others?That too, only once in an year?

      We may wash the feet of our dear ones daily to be sons and daughters of our LORD

      U T GEORGE