Re: TIME IS NOW! Let our VOICE be heard!

  • Johnson Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 9:01 AM
      Dear Sir,

      You are absolutely right. Since many years we have mooted an idea to start a visual media channel for our church but it was never heard. Most of our shepherds are not bothered about the struggle of sheep. At Piravom more than 1000 faithful from Mamalassery church conducted a silent rally to handover a memorandum to the CM but no media reported this. At Mannathoor under the auspices of our church the annual 4 day Convention was conducted and on all 4 days hundreds of faithful attended but no media covered this. Today a parallel church by the MVPA methran is being consecrated with the name as a study center and many newspapers are giving amble coverage for that. Our previous vicar Fr.Aliyas Mannathikulam who is being hijacked by Athan, and his men are daily visiting those who are bedridden and about to die to book the funeral. What a political drama. All candidates should learn a lesson from this kuppayakkaran about how to make different groups in a home, parish or society. Our leadership never enquire about the situation is more painful in the middle of struggles.

      All politicians who are jacobites should realise that a govt is for 5 year term only but the damages caused to a church or parish will be long lasting.

      In HIS Love,

      Johnson Mannathoor