TIME IS NOW! Let our VOICE be heard!

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
      Looks like importance of Jacobite Votes seen lightly by all MEDIA houses.Piravom Election is just few days away!

      Manorama says ELANJI and PAMPAKKUDA are critical in PIRAVOM
      NO media channels (other than INDIAVISION) didn't turned their lenses on the struggle by Jacobites in KANYATTUNIRAPPU,MAMALASSERY and MANNATHOOR.

      Why such ignorance? Please correct -> This beleiver did not heard either UDF or LDF visiting those Jacobite Brothers conducting 'Upvasam' at roadside.So many street shows in front of many churches are going on.Not many people seems to have raised the issues in Mamalassery/Mannathoor/Kanyattunirappu.

      The TIME IS NOW!
      The Election is VERY CRITICAL FOR ALL.Now even gaining NATIONAL level attention.

      Let OUR VOICE and CONCERNS BE HEARD LOUDLY!
      We never did it in Puthupally. But someone with few votes start putting their DEMANDS.Let us not remain NEUTRAL.Check this out:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ZBUJ-u7U4 (Demand - Kolencherry?)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaW0ruB470A (NSS - SariDooram )
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKHUUV_gQ84 (SNDP - Minority/Colleges)
      Even: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvyO-yn6HVc !

      Lets roll out a BETTER 'PR' strategy and DEMAND attention for the Struggle by faithful.

      Sometimes Bureaucrats derive their power from their position in the structure, not from their relations with the people they are supposed to serve.In a democracy it get controlled by People elected leaders. So if we don't RAISE our concerns ,Political Parties too will remain SILENT. RDOs and Civil authorities will continue to make their decitions implemented.Heard some post mentioning no ENTRY in 1 KM radius in Mamalassery! I heard about 'Line of Control' in INDIA Border not in Mamalassery!Wondering who is behind all these evil plans? Can't they come 1 km inside even for Voting?
      Especially after the current win of their favorites, expect more such actions.

      We MUST reach out to both LDF and UDF and convey our concerns in these Churches.How long the 'upvasam' should go on? No one should view Jacobites as a silent majority.OR our silence should not be taken for granted.If we don't act- it will become a HABIT
      for all Political parties to avoid or ignore us ! For us TRUE FAITH comes first!

      No party will discount the Impact of these,on Candadite's chances to Win.Shouln't we conduct a PRESS CONFERENCE ?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziKSCFRvwjQ

      Conducting prayers at OWN Church as per one's FAITH is every Christian's birth right.
      Some one will brainwash few faithful like this :
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ef81lOfRk4
      which disrupts peace and create situations like this :
      http://syrianyouthvoice.blogspot.in/2012/03/blog-post_04.html

      Everyone is advising an end to court cases,reconcilation and allowing
      prayer rights.KANYATTUNIRAPPU,MAMALASSERY and MANNATHOOR People's prayers will be heard for sure.This great lent period,let our prayers be with them.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKHgVegMTmI

      Amen,
      Abraham
      3567
    • Johnson Mannathoor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
        Dear Sir,

        You are absolutely right. Since many years we have mooted an idea to start a visual media channel for our church but it was never heard. Most of our shepherds are not bothered about the struggle of sheep. At Piravom more than 1000 faithful from Mamalassery church conducted a silent rally to handover a memorandum to the CM but no media reported this. At Mannathoor under the auspices of our church the annual 4 day Convention was conducted and on all 4 days hundreds of faithful attended but no media covered this. Today a parallel church by the MVPA methran is being consecrated with the name as a study center and many newspapers are giving amble coverage for that. Our previous vicar Fr.Aliyas Mannathikulam who is being hijacked by Athan, and his men are daily visiting those who are bedridden and about to die to book the funeral. What a political drama. All candidates should learn a lesson from this kuppayakkaran about how to make different groups in a home, parish or society. Our leadership never enquire about the situation is more painful in the middle of struggles.

        All politicians who are jacobites should realise that a govt is for 5 year term only but the damages caused to a church or parish will be long lasting.

        In HIS Love,

        Johnson Mannathoor