New Service Center In Melbourne,Australia.Under St.George Jacobite Syrian Church

  • Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      Dear All,

      Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

      This is to inform you all that, the Patriarchal Vicar of Australia and New Zealand H.G. Paulose More Ireneous Metropolitan has approved the decision of the General Body of St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church – to organize a monthly service in the North Western suburbs of Melbourne.

      The Patriarchal Vicar, is on an apostolic visit to the diocese and is expected to arrive at Tullamarine Airport at around 8:20 pm on Thursday, 08/03/2012. H.G. has also advised that he is available on Saturday, 10/03/2012; As such, the first Qurbano in the North Western Suburbs will be led by His Grace. His Grace will be assisted by the vicar of Mor Yacoub Boordono church (Syrian Church)Rev.Fr.Afram the vicar of Melbourne St.George Jacobite Syrian Church Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas and others including the Deacons and the choir of our Church. There will be a light refreshment after the service.

      The details are as follows:

      Date : 10/03/2012, Saturday
      Time : 09:30 am
      Venue : Mor Yacoub Boordono church (Syrian Church), Yuroke-Craigieburn
      Address : 75 Whites Lane, Yuroke 3063, Melbourne – Australia

      Also, please note that as usual there will be a Holy Qurbano at Arch Angel Michael and St. Anthony's Coptic Orthodox Church, Oakleigh on Sunday, 11/03/2012 which will also be led by H.G. Paulose Mor Ireneous Metropolitan and assisted by our vicar Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas.

      All are requested to take part in the Holy Qurbano celebrated at both the centers and be blessed.

      --
      Yours in Christ,
      Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas

      Mr.George Kurian